Product lifecycle management
To remain a competitive enterprise, it is important to create a background for fast adaptation of manufacturing to new reality. You can reach this using the Product Lifecycle Management (PLM) and digital twins as part of this concept.
You will always possess the latest in-depth information on each product item throughout all stages of its lifecycle: starting from the customer requirement data that you collect before starting the manufacturing process to shipping statuses and after-sales service.
PLM application areas
How PROF-IT GROUP helps manage the product lifecycle
A digital twin of a product is a virtual prototype of its physical analogue. At the same time, you can collect data both at the stages of product development and creation, as well as during the product usage later.
What is the purpose of the digital twin?
- Speeding up the design and construction process by 20-25%;
- Faster modifications;
- Collection of a single reference database.
PROF-IT GROUP solution capabilities
Managing the electronic structure and model, automation of working processes, project and change management, convenient creation and demonstration of product composition reports, managing the documentation classifier and archive, further improvement of the digital twin quality.
A digital twin of the manufacturing and technological process is a mathematical model that can contain all data on all stages, elements, materials, instruments, manufacturing conditions, etc. This is a full virtual image of an enterprise that makes it possible to perfect operations, extend equipment service life, and calculate the impact of external and internal factors.
Why do we need the manufacturing process twins?
- Higher efficiency by ~ 20%;
- Lower technical maintenance costs by ~ 25%;
- Reduction of unscheduled downtime by ~ 35%;
- Higher quality of production processes.
PROF-IT GROUP solution capabilities
Technological documentation development, digital modelling of a technological process or product composition, creation of end-to-end technological processes, as well as route and operational technologies, labour and material standardisation, management of technological and reference information.
The digital twin service also requires resources and staff with relevant expertise. For this reason, our practical service portfolio includes the digital twin service.
Our support includes:
- Optimisation the item's maintenance costs;
- Ensuring high performance availability;
- Lower costs related to the development of the repairs and maintenance documentation;
- Higher product efficiency.
Operation and technical maintenance planning, maintenance and repairs, preparation of the repairs documentation.
A convenient environment for collaboration of employees from different divisions of an enterprise can be created by integrating the digital twin with ERP and MES using the Teamcenter solution.
- Creating a single source of reference information;
- Guaranteed relevance of product composition and technological data in ERP, MES;
- Efficient parallel operation of design and technology services, manufacturing divisions, and procurement departments;
- Considerable reduction of time required for modifications.
A range of data exchange tools: manual transfer, workflow, event-based transfer. Examples of supported types in Teamcenter: technological processes, operations, workplaces, resources, product structures, instructions, etc. Type examples in ERP, MES: specifications, operation routes, equipment, staff, links between objects, etc.
The E3.Series system is the most advanced, powerful, and unique solution at the market of electrical CAD software. The system supports the full cycle of project tasks in the area of SCADA and Relay Protection and Automatic Equipment systems in the energy sector: starting from the development of the main diagram to every single equipment cabinet and layout plan. We will help you synchronise your E3.Series data with Teamcenter (PLM).
Why integrate with PLM and E3.Series:
- Create a single database of E3.Series products and PLM system;
- Maintain a E3.Series project lifecycle in the PLM system;
- Retrieve a product composition from an E3.Series project in the PLM system;
- Create a single digital model in a 3D system taking account of electrical data.
All data modifications and additions in the projects sections are synchronised with PLM — all new projects will automatically appear in the Teamcenter system.
LIMS (Laboratory Information Management System) automates collection and analysis of the laboratory data. The system is designed for managing the laboratory flows of work and documents.
Advantages of the service:
- Higher efficiency of the laboratory work (tests, experiments);
- Universal access to all measurement data, change audit;
- Resource saving, lower maintenance volumes, reduction of errors, defects, and revisions;
- Non-compliance management — immediate response to deviations.
Tasks to be solved:
Guaranteed compliance with ISO, GLP, GAMP, FDA, 21CFR11 standards. Integration with ERP, MES, PDM. Strict compliance with QA/QC procedures ensuring quality and control.